Commercial Utility Service

New Commercial Customers

Please contact the Granbury Permit Department at City Hall to ensure all permit related applications have been completed before submitting a commercial utility application for new service.

Commercial Accounts

On a commercial account, a Certificate of Occupancy (CO) must be issued by the city of Granbury Permits Department before utility service can be initiated and all backflow devices and grease traps current.


Commercial deposits shall be made in cash. The Director of Finance, or his or her authorized representative, may authorize an alternate method of deposit for commercial accounts on a case by case basis. For commercial accounts, a service deposit shall be based on the estimate of the cost of sixty (60) days utility service, with a $150 minimum deposit. The amount of the deposit shall be estimated by the Director of Finance, or his or her authorized representative. When billings for a comparable establishment are not available to establish the deposit for a commercial connection, the Director of Finance shall estimate a two month billing based upon information received from the applicant.

Backflow Testing

Backflow Registration
Backflow Test & Maintenance Form

  1. Utility Billing

    Physical Address
    116 W Bridge St
    Granbury, TX 76048

    Phone: 817-573-1114 ext 1731
    Fax: 817-573-7678